Wait so she's not real?


So what's the hoopla surrounding Notre Dame Linebacker Manti Te'o kind of strange also is likeness isn't well captured here in this drawing I tried BTW.  I don't really want to hear/read anymore about this story people forget he's just a kid, well 21 which is still young and all the ridicule seems kind of mean spirited and shitty but I guess thats the internet for you he seems like a good kid and I wish him the best.


Update: 11:45 PM
I didn't like the prior attempt at drawing Manti Te'o felt it looked more like a malnourished Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson than Manti.



I think this one is better than the prior attempt but you be the judge maybe they're both lousy drawing or the first attempt was better or maybe you don't care at all and stumbled upon this while looking for cheap iphone accessories to which I say you are more lost than I am because this not the place for cheap iphone accessories.


Comments

Popular Posts