All Things Must Pass

It's been over two years since I started this blog all the way back in Feb 2008, two years. Today I celebrate growing as a person and the hopes to continue growing as a person, I mean it metaphorically of course I'm pretty sure 5'8ish is the tallest(closer 5'9 i like to under sell myself but damn I'm short) I'll ever be but I digress this celebration is a triumph as this is my 100th post on this ole blog. What better way to celebrate than to post some scribbles I've done of George Harrison the greatest of the Beatles.

I did these doodles while listening to music and thinking of what the heck to draw. I noticed some of jams were clearly influenced by George's work and I just decided this is good but I need the real thing All Things Must Pass Is a great fucking record.

I'm the first to admit I could never really draw people in a serious fashion or even a caricature or heck remotely what they look like but what can I say I did the best I could do and it was fun anyways.


Over 2 years! Dang well I hope this all continues to be progress in some form or another, this has been a blast either way.

Comments

Popular Posts