I told the Bartender

 I drew a sharktapus, because sometimes you just gotta draw one. 

 I don't think I'll ever get it.

Brushes, hmm well I've fallen in love with what people can do with them a couple of years ago and it wasn't until I dunno sometime in 2009 that I got into using them myself and Its been a real blast. They can be used to create infinite and that's just swell. Well I recently bought a my first Windsor Newton Series 7 Brush(Size 2) and its pretty I can't wait to use it and all but I still love my Sceptre Gold II(Size 4) hell It was the first brush I ever bought and Its still is my go to brush. Heck I bought a Pentel Pocket Brush a couple of months ago and its probably the best brush pen I own but really, they're not that fun they don't measure up to a real brush.

I don't think I'll ever get it.


Comments

Popular Posts