Be The Void


Hey, yeah that top pic is a just some scribbles from today, not much on the docket today besides finishing off some projects for a class. Next week is the final week then some rest from schooling till January. I'm not dead or gone I just haven't updated because I'm lousy at managing my time properly what with work, school, fighting crime, etc. Not that its much of great excuse and really I should only be posting if in I have some merit it not just because I should be posting garbage like I am today.

Huh well regardless been off the ball a bit hoping to get back on it.



Below is ugh my desk and the messy chaos it is. Note how its partially in my closet, had to chuck a bunch shit out of there to put that drafting table in what with my room being ugh not big.

Comments

Popular Posts