The Root of Evil


 I will start off by say that I've never been in favor of the death penalty(not entirely sure about that) nor am I keen on discussing things of a genuinely evil nature because its a bummer and not awesome.  The Tuscon shooting happened not too long ago and I don't want to be a like a news channel or whatever but I have to say that its on all the time its the current story and I avoid it as much as possible.  Jared Loughner bothers me but I don't hate him nor do I want to make him out to be something more than he is.  Every time I watch the news and they show his mug shot it disturbs me, that menacing face it's like is what a real villain looks like. Sorry hyperbole is problem for me, he is not a comic book villain he is not Hitler in a Captain America comic from the 40's; I don't know him I can't say who or what he is.

Mental illness is clearly factor and so are lax gun laws but I don't think there is clear answer or end all be all to stop something like that to happen again awful things can happen.

Comments

Popular Posts