A Fantasticly Awful End

Leftovers from July Part Last of 4
The Fantastic Four Centric Edition



I can't help but be a fan of the greatest Family in Comics, but lets be honest anyone who vaguely knows me is aware how much I think Doctor Doom and heck MF DOOM are Great. It goes back to I reading a bunch of random issues i found in the $.25 at the goodwill as a kid and from then on I was stoked to read any issue dealing with random space exploration and fights with a dude in a metal suit for some peaty reason. Heck I didn't realize how often I really drew the FF crew till I looked at bunch of recent scribbles.

So last month I was trying to recreate some old covers and failed miserably at I my add. I hated realizing how fucking awful I am at just drawing and my refusal to just hang up the pencil. So Ends for the most part stuff I did last month.

Comments

Popular Posts