Hulk and the Infinite Sadness

I am not the biggest fan of the hulk comics but stories where humanity is a major plot point really pull at my heart strings and are great and this one by James Kochalka is top notch. Side Tangent I really disliked comics for a good while because I didn't care with 90's hyper Mortal Kombat like nonsense and lack of story telling back in the day and it wasn't until I discovered alt or indie comics that I wanted to draw again and be entertained by stories through a visual medium. Now what does any of that have to do with some drawings of the hulk, not much I just thought I'd share it.

Notice how stiff and lame these drawings are, Practice enough and maybe they wont suck as much they do here also the second one looks like the hulk is Goth and loves the Cure. :-)



Comments

Popular Posts